1- 6" Wool Pad (you may get a blue wool)
1- 6" Yellow Backing Pad
1- 6" Red Foam Pad
1 - Quart of Ceram-XPolish
Tom Horvath posted this tech info about CSI polish
CSI tech sheet for Ceram-X 62-203
Water based - easy clean up.
Anti static - dust blows off.
One product design - no need to use any other product.
1. Apply Ceram-X directly to wool pad 62-309
2. Using 1000 rpm apply a small amount of pressure to surface and turn buffer on.
3. Increase RPM up to 1500.
4. Remove all color sanding scratches.
5. Check your work before going to red foam pad 62-312.
6. Notice the surface should have great color definition compared to any previous compounds. All scratches should be gone.
7. Apply Ceram-X directly to red foam pad 62-312
8. Using 800 rpm apply small amount of pressure and buff area, increase to no more then 1000rpm.
9. Surface should be swirl free.
10. If a small swirl still exists use small amount of product and rebuff with red foam pad.
Q&A will be added soon. Feel free to email suggestions
Keep up th good work
Takes all the work out of buffing a car.
First time using it. Loved the way it cut, loved that its one product from wool to foam pad. Loved how easy it was to clean up, no more hard dried compound to clean out of all the cracks, this stuff cleaned up fast with just water.
Great product only one I will use it works