Looking for a way to make your Corvette Vallara stand out from the crowd? Look no further than Tamco Paint's SoCal Candy Pearl Basecoat. This vibrant, rich blue color is full of luxury and elegance, and it's the perfect complement to the car's sleek lines.
One example of the power of SoCal Candy Pearl Basecoat is the work of Evil Clown Customs. They used this amazing color to make a Corvette Vallara pop, and the results are nothing short of stunning. The color is so mesmerizing that it's hard to look away from this ride.
Paint Shop: Evil Clown Customs
Tamco Products used for this look:
- HR397 or HR397W Wax & Grease Remover
- HR398 Final Wipe
- HP5310 Grey DTM Primer
- Slick Silver Metallic (ground coat)
- SoCal Candy Pearl Basecoat
- Black Metal Candy Concentrate ( shading)
- HC895 Intercoat & Clearcoat
- HR Reducers
- HC2104 Euro Clearcoat
- Tamco T-Cups - Spray gun cup liner system
Optional but recommended Tamco Paint products: