Seeing a Jeep that was painted using Tamco Paint, and we must say - it looks amazing! The Bright White Basecoat and HC4105 Extra Slow Glamour Clearcoat combination created a stunning look for this ride.
Custom Painting Addiction did an absolutely incredible job in creating a simple yet elegant finish.
Painter: Custom Painting Addiction
Tamco Products used for this look:
- HR397 or HR397W Wax & Grease Remover
- HR398 Final Wipe
- HP5312 White DTM Primer
- HB9901 Bright White Basecoat
- HC895 Intercoat and Clearcoat
- HR Reducers
- HC4105 Extra Slow Glamour Clearcoat
- Tamco T-Cups - Spray gun cup liner system
Optional but recommended Tamco Paint products: